Penske Truck Driver - CDL Class A, B, and Non CDL- Local Hiring Event - May 14th and 15th - Penske Logistics in La Vergne, Tennessee
DRIVERS: CDL A, B, and non-CDL LOCAL HIRING EVENT!
Join Penske’s Hiring Event for Driver openings in the Nashville TN area! Earn up to $83,000 per year based on CDL class!
Home Daily openings!
1 year of driving experience
Receive same day job offer!
Now hiring drivers for new business ramp up for Penske Logistics and Black Horse Carriers! We will be conducting interviews for Class A and B driver positions for all of our Nashville area positions. Come check out all of the driving jobs that we have to offer!
Friday, May 14th from 10 to 7pm.
Saturday, May 15th from 7am to 12pm.
26 Ingram Blvd
La Vergne TN 37086
Please join us for our Driver Hiring Event!
Apply online, or come visit us in person to apply, walk ins welcome! On the spot interviews and job offers. Precautionary COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place for the event. Please come with a mask, and be prepared for a road test and interview!
Why Penske is for You:
• Outstanding company safety record
• Premier Driver Recognition Program
• Home daily for most positions
• Competitive starting salary
• Career stability
• Opportunity for growth
• Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
• Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
• Dedicated accounts
• Lots of training opportunities
• Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
• Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
• Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route
• Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
• Loading and unloading your vehicle
• CDL Class A license with “H” (Hazmat) endorsement required
• 1 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 3 years
• CDL Class B with “H” (Hazmat) and Airbrake endorsement required (for Class B position)
• 1 years of verifiable straight truck driving experience in the last 5 years (for Class B position)
• Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
• Reliable and customer oriented
• Safety oriented
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 26 Ingram Blvd. La Vergne, TN 37086
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-La Vergne
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Driver
Req ID: 2107399